These banana choc chip cookies are not just super yummy, they are a perfect healthy treat when the kids are craving a sweet!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop (30g) The Kids Chocolate Shake
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mash the banana in a bowl and then add all the other ingredients and mix.
- Grab a handful of the mixture, whack it on the tray and push down to make a flat cookie. You should get 10 cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.