Looking for a healthy afternoon snack or healthy party treat for the Kids? You can’t beat this tuna dip!
- 425g tuna in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tbs reduced-fat yoghurt
- 2 heaped tbs light ricotta cheese
- 1 heaped tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 lemon, zest + juice
- salt, pepper (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Serve with wholegrain crackers or veggie sticks.